Resiliency Coaching & Mentoring
- the art of leaning into the edge
of the emerging new
in these times of intense change
RESILIENCY COACHING & MENTORING
- catch, surf, orientate & collaborate in the waves of constant change
- hold space for the VOID or GAP between familiar & unfamiliar
- being IN the creative tension for new emerging possibilities
- access flow states in yourself
- how do we navigate the UNKNOWN?
- how to BE & stay aligned in chaos?
Make Sense & MEANING
- in chaos
- in the unknown
- in new times of immense change on all levels
Why enhance embodied awareness skills?
- to identify, follow & connect shifting processes internally & interpersonally
- to cultivate DUAL AWARENESS
- a new currency for emerging leadership styles
- practice experiential learning on the spot
Why practice embodied mindfulness?
- to empower empathic PRESENCE
- because presence, in itself, is an intervention & an interactive methodology
- it facilitates deepening the moments of meeting, where learning & change happen
Explore relational intelligence
- preverbal language before language
- skills for recognizing & applying windows of opportunity for insight & change
- develop social intelligence & competencies
- mirroring & pacing
- somatic & evolutionary perspectives
Practically apply Entanglement & Interrelatedness
- cultivate knowledge & awareness of a systems intelligence
- practice noticing the field dynamics
- tracking for innate solutions
- invite awarenes & relationship between diversity
- participate in inner & outer diversity, uncover & be curious about inherited &
Refine your capacity
- for self agency, self regulation, self reflection = RESILIENCY
- for consistency & focus to follow through with INNOVATION
Hone your unique way to lean into the BIGGER CONTEXT for knowing,
“The TAO that cannot be spoken” & experience conscious embodiment
as home base for vitality, energy, creativity, belonging & inclusion.
I am fascinated by how we learn, what enhances, encourages & supports stepping out of our comfort zone, to include more facets of our being or more sustainable inherent wholeness, personally, interpersonally & globally.
I am a catalyst for change.
I practice and learn from the question: How do we constantly surf the edge of emerging information; paradoxically, while also cultivating resting in the foundation of silent, vibrant presence that runs through all of life?
It is with deepest honoring & gratitude for all my teachers, that I will forever be curious, continuing to learn, grow, & share whatever I know, as I go.
I was born in Uganda, grew up in New Zealand & for the last 29 years I have been based in Denmark. I have traveled, studied, researched, lived & worked with people from all over the world.
Copyright 2019 © All Rights Reserved, Caitlin Catley